Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday

This week, my husband is on a business trip. I wish I could have joined him as it would have been so much fun! Free accomodations would have been awesome. But it was not meant to be. That's ok.

But that also means a total change in my schedule. In terms of waking and sleeping, eating, etc. I think this week is a total write off for work! But I do what I have to do.

I think when I'm tired and just not "feeling" it, I read a lot of things incorrectly. Or I'm not processing things well. Ummm...meeting was turned into bleeding. Nope, not good. Book was turned into booky. Hmmmm. Then on FB when everything is already wonky....nuphedragen was turned into a Newfie dragon. Realtor was turned into reality.

Ugh. My brain has really shut down on me this time.

No comments: