Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shoes

Guys make fun of women all the time about their shoes. How come women have more than 2 pairs of shoes? Well, my question is, how can some guys only have 2 pairs of shoes? A pair of running shoes and a pair of black ones.

We as women, need black shoes. But we need them in heels and in some form of casual style and of course, the black shoes for work! But we need that in brown too. Of course we need sandals, the pretty ones to go with an outfit, the ones that are Teva like for everyday wear. We also need rain boots...and snow boots. I think I'm missing out a whole bunch of categories here, but you get the drift.

But in this house, there is 1 woman, yes me. And there are 2 girls. And their shoe collection is getting big too. I can only imagine what this place will look like when they are teenagers and want the all the different categories of shoes.

I better go and get a second job now.

No comments: