Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pasta

I try to make meals half interesting for my kids so that they'll eat. I understand that they don't like all the food I make...but I try to make at least one thing they like each night.

But sometimes my kids are so boring. I tried buying the bow ties, swirly shapes and shell shapes of pasta. Nope. They didn't want that. It wasn't cute. All they wanted was straight spaghetti or spaghettini. Well, how boring is that?!

Yes, I admit, I have tried making cute bento boxes for my kids in the hopes that they'll eat certain things. But nope, that didn't work either. So I slopped their food in. Seem to work just fine if not better.

So keeping it simple sometimes really is the best way to go. Sounds good to me. Regular boring spaghetti is way cheaper than the cutesy stuff.

No comments: