Sunday, June 27, 2010

Half Birthday

Oh, another half birthday. This year, my daughter turns 6.5 years old. It's great! My daughter, family and friends all have bought into the idea of this tradition. It sure makes life a little less hectic as Christmas Day is nuts. December in general is crazy. June is a good month to just catch up with people and have some good food.

My daughter is also at an age now where she has a lot of kid's parties to attend. She happened to go to one before her half birthday this year. She had a ton of fun at both parties. Good stuff.

But I have to admit that for every year she gets older, so do I. And boy, after prep and the 2 birthday parties, and just regular life, I was pretty tired. Too much excitement for this girl. I totally took a nap today as I felt jet lagged. I hate that feeling.

I still can't believe my baby is now 6.5 years old. Where does the time go?

No comments: