Monday, June 14, 2010

Reality TV

Oh, I'm a sucker for reality tv. I watch a ton of them. But hey, I have standards and refuse to watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette!!!

Besides some of the big reality shows, I tend to like the ones that air on TLC. The wedding ones are always hilarious. From bridezillas, to folks that break down at the drop of a hat. From women who are crazy wearing corsetsthat will make them faint, to those that couldn't care less what hangs out from their dress.

But then there are wedding shows that just focus on the food or the dress. The food ones are always good. And the dress ones are just so full of drama. I also get to snicker how people could pay THAT much for a dress.

Either way, I'm stuck with reality tv. Might as well find some shows that I like!

No comments: