Thursday, June 17, 2010

Eye Cream

I've been asked to product test an eye cream. I was told it was one of the "top rated eye creams." That's great and all...but sometimes I think it's just some guy in the back that writes up these ads without any actual proof.

Until I see the product or even try it, I can't even begin to comment on it. But how many times have you bought something because it was the "best of" or "rated number 1," etc., that you're totally disappointed when you finally try the product. I would rather have marketers call a product an "good product, you get what you pay for," or something along the lines of "we're telling you the truth, it's a great product, but we don't need to say we're number one and we cost a hell of a lot less." Yeah, right. As if that's ever going to happen. Just doesn't have that same zip of a line.....

No comments: