Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WWW

Oh yes...Wild Women's Weekend!  This is my annual retreat that I go to with a number of women  (some I know, some I don't) and we just have the bestest time.  It's really a weekend for all of us to chillax from our crazy lives and our kids.  From movies, to board games, to cooking to whatever any of us want to do...it's all fun.  If anything, there is a ton of time to catch up and talk to our heart's content.

This year will be a smaller bunch at 12.  I think the most we've had was 40 and that was just insane.  But 12 is really great!  Really a great chance to sit and chat with people I haven't seen for a while.  Oh, and sleeping in.  OMG.  And with so many people, we all take turns cooking.  But basically, we only have to cook 1 meal in 3 days, 2 nights.

Oh...chillaxing, cooking only 1 meal, guffawing the whole time and getting some much needed down time.  I'm so ready for this event.

No comments: