Sunday, January 1, 2012

Travelling Hula Girl

Hello!  I'm lovingly referred to as Hula Girl, but my real name is Nafisa!  I've been asked to be a guest blogger on here for my recent trip to Hawaii!  Oh, it was just lovely!   But let me tell you a little bit about myself.  


I was born in Hawaii.  In fact, my grass patch shows the word Hawaii. It's a sign of authenticity.  
I do not know my real age but I know that I've been taken care of by many loving families.  Each one very special.  I've watched children grow, I've been with the elderly and I've watched the world change.  The one thing that wasn't so pleasant was when my arm was broken.  My one family at that time was fixing the fireplace and basically with all the banging and movement, I fell!  But nothing a little Krazy Glue couldn't fix.  


And from that last family, I made my way into a new family by way of a prank.  If you've been reading this blog, you'll know that I was hidden, captured, locked up and sought after.  It was very funny!  And what a fun way to start my new adventures with my new family.  


And I must say, I have had a lovely time with my newest family.  They have taken great care of me.  The kids just love me and helped me get packed for the this Hawaiian trip.  The mother has treated me like her own child!  She never lets me out of her sight and ensures that I enjoy adventures as much as possible.  


Now that you have my background, in my next blog, I will give you highlights of my Hawaii trip.  The trip was so much fun!  In fact, it was so much fun, the mother has asked that I come back to write future blogs.  I already have my next adventure planned.  I will even share a family secret with you in those future entries!  But you'll just have to wait for it.  Until then, read up on Hawaii.  


Aloha to you all and mahalo to my newest ohana.  

No comments: