Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clothing

No, not clothing for me.  I'm looking for clothing for my hula girl.  In fact, I was getting ready to do some measurements to make some clothing for hula girl.  THAT'S how dedicated I am.  I mean, if she's going on a road trip in the West Coast...she better have the appropriate clothing.  She can't travel with a hula dress on when it's raining, windy and possibly snowing.  Tsk, tsk.  That won't do.

But after trying to find appropriate clothing, I realize that hula girl is just going to have to tough it out.  Her butt crack will continue to have to show.  The way her arm is attached, I can't get her to wear clothing because there's no space between her hand and where she's attached.

Maybe she'll just have to wear a long boa scarf.  Not sure if that's just too skimpy for her.

Don't worry Nafisa.  I'll figure out something.

No comments: