Saturday, January 21, 2012

BFF Contest Update

So, after getting my score of 38/40 for my BFF contest, as mentioned, I was just happy that I didn't bite the big one.  And it wasn't the lowest score.  ROFL!  Yes, I know it's just a title for a contest, but for my competitive friends, I think you'll get it...just wanting to be the best/top.  WIN.  

I had forwarded the link to a couple of people to show my score.  And yep, 38/40.  I got comments like, "O, I would have given you straight 10s" or "a 9 for friendliness?!  Craziness!"  All sweet comments indeed.  

But I had this one friend make fun of me..."you got 40/40!  That's perfect!  How much of a higher score is there?"  ROFL!  I thought she was crazy but now I had to look.    Sure enough, 40/40.  Even my husband had a good laugh about it. 


Maybe she had a change in heart when I gave her straight 10s.  ROFL!  I must have guilted her into giving me a perfect score and not realized it.   I'll take it.  


Well, she's got 5 more dates and let's see what happens!!









No comments: