Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stats

I love stats!  I love them so much that I wanted to major in it.  But I ended up doing something.  Doesn't mean that I can't continue loving them.  Even better, I know a stats professor!  So he tells me whatever and I'm just fascinated. 

However, the stats I'm talking about aren't about numbers.  It's just about general stats about this blog.  As I've upgraded to the next version, there's an opportunity to check all things about this blog.  From web page views to sources of where new visitors are coming from.  

I can also tell where most traffic is currently coming from.  Canada!  Well, that's not suprising as most of my friends are from here.  But it breaks it down even more so I can conclude where my readers are really coming from...Richmond, Coquitlam, Burnaby.  Not suprising that it's the in the lower mainland.

But I find it surprising that there are viewers from other countries such as Malaysia and Russia!  But I guess if you're putting in search words, certain things just come up.

Hopefully new readers find this blog interesting enough to continue visiting!
 

No comments: