Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Informercials

I love informercials.  I really do!!  If I had all the money in the world, I would love to buy and test each informercial item.  Some I've actually bought because I'm so curious!  Obviously some items work better than others.  


I wouldn't mind trying that airbrush makeup machine.  That actually would be fun.  I'd probably paint my face looking like a clown unintentionally.   But I'm not that rich, so I have to be choosy with my infomercial items!


And as a person that watches Shark Tank and Dragon's Den on a regular basis, I would love to find out how much the item costs to make to sell.  What is the profit?  Most of these items are probably extremely cheap to make so the profit margin must be huge.  


Guess I'm adding to the person's profit margin.  

No comments: