Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Housewives

I must admit, I do watch some of the Housewives series.  I particularly like the Orange County one.  Not sure if it's because of all the orange skin from tanning or because they are "classier."  Snicker.  Atlanta and New Jersey ones are just TRASHY.  My goodness.  And other ones don't seem that interesting.


But hey, Housewives of Vancouver, I'm all in.  I want to see who these women are.  And the ads for the show have been hilarious!  "I feel like I'm Martha Stewart...on acid."  That's so awesome.  


I mean, this show is going to be complete garbage and nothing worthwhile in terms of a "deep" show.  But I'm sure it's going to be entertaining.  Oh yeah, April 4th.  Marking that date down!

2 comments:

T said...

I used to watch the OC Housewives too! LOL! Is it even still on???

Peachy said...

I think the OC one IS still on. However, one or two of the ladies left...which means 2 just as trashy housewives joined the cast.