Thursday, February 16, 2012

Laughter

Well, I meant to write this post on Sunday...guess I'm a little behind!

I had a great weekend that just past.  I really needed a bit of a stress release and to me, chatting and laughing is the best medicine.  Went over to my girlfriend's place and another girlfriend joined us.  Yummy food, chat, chat, chat.  GUFFAW, cackling, laughter.  Really, that's all it was that night.  Over and over again.  It was SO good!  There were more serious moments but then there were the lighter moments too.  It was just such a great flow of chat that night and I could have stayed so much longer!  Holy smokes.  You'd think 6 hours of yapping would be sufficient...but there was just so much to say!!!  So thank you two for a wonderful night.  I love these types of nights.

And on Sunday, an old high school bud came over.  I recently just touched base with her again and we had such a lovely time we decided to continue the friendship.  Again, we picked up where we left off and spoke of life after high school and parenthood.  So much to chat about.

After my 2 long days of girl chats, I did feel good.  Just felt nice to have my own time with my friends.  All women need time like this.  So glad I had a chance with some great gals.  

No comments: