Sunday, February 20, 2011

Supplements

My parents recently asked me to go to Costco to buy some supplements for them. But they wanted me to buy the mega pack which is something like 500 pills and they wanted 10 of these packs. Ummmm...5,000 pills? That seems like a bit on the excessive side. Then the told me it was some health supplement but they're buying a bottle for some of the families they knew in China. For whatever reason, this glucosamine sulfate was not sold in China...or at least, not in the parts where these people were in. It would help them with their joints, inflammation, arthritis.

Now if they had me asked to go some hgh supplement or that amount of other drugs, I'd have to really think about it. Buying 5,000 of the other pills is already going to make me look like a freak and suspicious. Buying other pills that are not just supplements would make me look like I was dealing.

No comments: