Monday, February 14, 2011

Reunion

Yesterday, I got a chance to meet up with some friends that I worked with during the Olympics. These were the people that I saw everyday for 5 weeks straight. We shared so much of our own personal lives within that short period of time.

I found it amazing that we were all so different in terms of age, hobbies, life, etc. Yet, we all found a way to work with each other's style. It took a little jigging, but we figured it out.

Yesterday was our post 1 year Olypic anniversary and we picked up where we left off. So many changes in people's life in one year. Some good, some bad, some crazy. Catching up was so great.

And of course, we chatted about all the memories that we all had about the Olympics...and there were many. So much nostalgia.

I'm hoping that this will be an annual thing. 'Til next year my friends!

No comments: