Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laughing

Each night before I leave work for home, I make up a "to do" list for the very next day. This list usually includes carryover items I didn't get to because they're lower on the priority list or can wait. By doing the list, the next morning, soon as I walk in, I basically have the plan for the day.

But sometimes you can plan a day, but it's never the day you planned. And that's just how it goes, especially in the work that I do. But it was a bit on the stressful side today as it had to do with a lot of legal stuff and not something you can handle lightly. So I had some small moments of "AHHHHH!" But to counteract that, I seeked out some work buddies and chatted.

But it wasn't like having a deep moment or complaining about the work...it was just to seek out buddies to just have some giggles with. And boy, did I laugh. Yeah, I probably guffawed there for a while. It totally destressed me and then it was back to work. Couple of minutes and then I could deal again.

And that's just how I deal with stress in my life. Doesn't matter how "bad" it gets, I may cry...but in the end, I'm always laughing. Best destressor EVER!

No comments: