Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Muscle Building

I know some folks that like to do weights are part of their daily exercise regime. But they do the extreme weight lifting. I do the pansy ones. It's really just keeping up with some type of exercise for me.

For those that do extreme weight lifting, they are defined and look good. Then you see pictures of those that have gone beyond the extreme and almost look gross. I don't know if they take muscle building supplements. I'm sure these supplements help in some form, but I would hate to think that people are going nuts over them. It can't be a good thing. But maybe I just don't know enough about the products to really make a comment about them.

Until then, I will keep with my pansy weights and hope for some definition down the road.

No comments: