Saturday, February 26, 2011

Badges

My kids are in swimming lessons. Today was the last day for this round of lessons. One kid passed and the other did not. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy that they're comfortable in the water...that is my main objective. As long as they're not scared, learn some basic strokes, then they can take care of themselves in the water. We're not there yet in terms of them being able to take care of themselves in the water, but they're getting close.

And it's really nice to see how they've come along in swimming. Especially the eldest. When she was young, she wasn't entirely comfortable in the water and it was so obvious. I thought for sure she'd never learn how to swim. And now, she really enjoys her time in the water. My second kid has always been a fish and continues to be. I'm suprised she doesn't have gills.

But since a new set of lessons is continuing, I don't know if my "dream lifeguard" will be there anymore. Really, he was a Marky Mark look alike and hey, Marky Mark is HOT. Because my one kid had him as a teacher, I felt like I could look in her direction, see him and not be seen as being inappropriate. Hey, I'm just watching my kid swim!

Well, let's hope that my eye candy shows up again for lessons.

3 comments:

T said...

cradle robber says what?

K said...

Yar.

The Real T said...

Hook me up! LOL!