Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Natural Solutions

I'm all for natural solutions to health problems. I don't feel as bad using those methods if I know it's natural. But there are times that you just need medical science to intervene because it works so much quicker! i.e. I would never use a homeopathic method to deal with something that needs antibiotics.

But for other things, natural remedies are just fine. Some friends think that acne treaments that work include tea oil. I think that's more for blackheads I think. I personally like lemon juice on the skull and hair to minimize or prevent dandruff. It's a heck of a lot cheaper and I love the smell!! Though it confused the hell out of my husband when he saw the lemon juice container by the shower. And cleaning with vinegar isn't bad either. Though the smell is overwhelming at times.

But sometimes, I just need something quick and the natural solution just won't do.

No comments: