Thursday, July 2, 2009

Reviews

I was recently trying to find a review on this purse I've been eyeing. I typed into google with the key word review. Duh. Maybe I should have been more specific. But if you just write in review, you'll get a review on everything possible. There are diet pill reviews, electronic reviews, book reviews...you get the idea. I was surprised to see that Niagara Fall reviews was the first thing that came up. Huh. Didn't think that would be the first thing.

I also find it amazing that so many people have the time to review so many things. Gosh. Pay me a full time wage to review something. Believe me, I won't hide my feelings on what I think of a product. I'll endorse it like silly (hello, tofu shirataki noodles!) or I'll just give a terrible review because I think the product is crap.

Anyways, I found a gazillion sites on what I was looking for. Confused, yeah, slightly. But I guess there a billion people out there that aren't shy to share their opinions either.

No comments: