Monday, July 6, 2009

Bonus Points

Ahhh...my husband so gets bonus points tonight. With a meeting that went on too long, I was really worried that I wouldn't get to my one kid's daycare. They close at 6. I was still in Vancouver at 5...and in the middle of rush hour, I wasn't so sure I'd make it in time. And if I didn't, I get charged a buck a minute after closing time (yikes!) and I'm worried my kid will think I forgot about her. Highly unlikely, but she doesn't know that.

So, I called my husband at work. No worries, he could go pick her up. He called me on the way there and if I wanted McDonald's. Unhealthy as it gets. But I was hungry, I didn't want to make dinner as it would be much too late before we ate and I was tired.

A meal I shouldn't have eaten, but I loved every minute of it. And not having had to cook dinner tonight was an absolute blessing! Thanks T!

No comments: