Friday, July 3, 2009

Purse

Google is insane sometimes. (I have yet to like Bing) I put in a search word for PH level...but I guess I might have just typed in PH. I got phenphedrine reviews. Huh. Good on them for getting ranked so high. But I digress on my story for today.

I was talking to a co-worker who is also a mom about this purse I've been obsessing about. I had actually stopped obsessing already about it but we started to talk about purses. Of course I had to show her the website for this purse. It was awesome. Someone who shared my passion for this damn thing and drooled. She was ready to slap down that credit card, no questions asked. She was already talking about getting the free delivery to her box in the states. My concern was the duty. Dang. In 2 seconds flat, she said that she would take her whole family down. Because they're down for a couple of hours and there are 4 of them, they can all claim $50. Should cover the cost of both purses.

I get mocked at the office all the time over products I like, so it was REALLY nice to find a mom that drools over the same products. Oooo...closer than I think.

No comments: