Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quotes

Every once in a while, my union sends out a newsletter or a reminder for us to go through their preferred insurance company for insurance. So, to support my union, I thought I would put in for a home insurance quote...just to see if there was a difference. If the difference was good in terms of cost, then perhaps I'd switch.

Hmmm...to support or not support. I think this time I'll say no. Customer service wasn't great and it seemed quite a bit higher for the same insurance that I have! So, why would I switch?

I guess I found it odd that our union also had a preferred insurance company. Ummmm...please don't tell me my funds are going towards that.

Anyways, it's always worth shopping around to make sure that you get the insurance you want and within a price range that you're willing to pay.

No comments: