Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clothing

I think I only choose certain sports because I don't have to embarrass myself in certain clothing. The only sports that I am willing to embarrass myself in clothing are surfing, scuba diving and wind surfing. Don't get me started on the time I got stuck in a wet suit....

Anyways, one of my scrapbooks fell open the other day. It happened to be my trip to Australia. It was a great trip! One of the highlights was doing a farm stay. It was in a part of Australia that has red sand...basically the only place in the world. The termite hills were as tall as me. The bugs were insanely huge. But half of the charm of staying out there was that everyday, we could just go take horses out for a run or tour. However, I was always one of those folks that never really wore the right stuff. I would go out in shorts or jeans...never in breeches. That would make me look like a real sausage due to my girth...but some other folks looked amazing in them.

Anyways, if I were to ride out here, I think they'd ask me to wear a pair...I'm sorry, I'm just not able to. I'm afraid that I might have the same incident as my wet suit. That just isn't pretty.

So, just a random thought tonight as I attempt to clean up the house...well, maybe it's procrastination....

No comments: