Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Play

It was time for the Christmas concert at the local school.  Both my kidlets were in it.  Wasn't sure what to expect this year.  Last year's was AMAZING as they had a person come in and coordinate everything.  It was honestly like a Broadway play.  So good!  I wanted to buy the music.  

But this year, they went for the performances from each class.  The band had some issues because there were some songs that took me until the middle of the song to figure out what carol they were playing.  They were so keen that you couldn't help but clap and be proud of them.  The younger kids are adorable whatever the heck they do.  Lots of cute reindeer kids, cute elves, and good singing.  Overall, it was great and the school kids were cute!

Little sad that my hubby and youngest ended up not going to the concert.  The youngest couldn't perform.  Talk about rainbow yawns!  My goodness.  That kid was sitting by the toilet quite a bit just in case she had to vomit.  And when she did, it was pretty "awesome."  

Since I'm the camera bug, I went.  Was sorry to miss my little one performing as she totally practised.  But the other kid did well.  She played Jingle Bells on the ukulele.  

Another year, another concert. 

No comments: