Sunday, December 23, 2012

Cleaning

Well, it's just about Christmas and I'm off for a couple of days.  YES.  Lots to do but at the same time, nothing too crazy.  I feel like I've got everything, wrapped everything and done what I can.  And really, I don't want to head to the stores if I don't have to!  

But one of the things that I've been doing is throwing some old school notes away.  It's taken a while to get to this point.  But I'm doing it. I don't need my notes on e commerce workflow anymore.   Forensic Psychology?  Nope.  Though it does make it more fun when watching Criminal Minds.  Chemistry 101?  Ummm...haven't had to draw out carbohydrate molecules in a while.  Stats?  Loved stats...but really, no need to deal with Z scores these days.  

You get the picture.  Lots of info that makes me feel dumb now as I've probably forgotten everything.  But at least it'll make a little extra room in the house.  


No comments: