Sunday, December 23, 2012

Yoga

I know quite a few people who do yoga...some are even yoga instructors.  I've yet to take an actual class.  I like the idea of it all.  But just haven't gotten my butt to a class.  Part of the reason is that the timing of my work and life doesn't coincide with when classes happen.  

I'm not sure if it will give me the type of exercise I want though.  Seems very relaxing, but I don't know if it's my thing.  Almost seems a little too relaxing.  

Though I must admit that I like all the equipment and apparel.  I really like the yoga blocks from dragonfly.com.  They look SO awesome.  I could throw it at someone and it wouldn't even hurt.  

I love the idea of yoga pants but my pot belly just won't allow for it.   I'd look like a sausage!!!

So maybe in the future I'll get to a yoga class.  Until then, other exercise classes for me.  

No comments: