Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

New Year's Eve.  Seems crazy that it's already the end of the year!  Each year it seems to go by quicker and quicker.  

It's been an interesting year.  Some highs and lows, but that's true for everybody.  But taking the time to reflect, there was a lot of good things that happened this year and I'm truly grateful.  For those not so great times, well, what can I say?   Can't say I long for them.  But it's true that it's those moments that your true colours come out and it's moments like those that define you and shape you.   

So, I hang on to the good moments.  There have been many.  And for those people that continue to be in my life, I am truly grateful and thankful for them.  We may not always agree on everything.  But I think we have a great time with each other and we are supportive of each other in so many ways.  Would rather have a small handful of friends like that than a huge bunch of people in my life that serve no purpose.  

Not sure what 2013 will bring and that's ok.  No dread, no fear.    Just a bit of wonderment.  

Wishing you all the best in 2013!  




No comments: