Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas was quiet this year as it was just us.  We had celebrated with the different sides of the family and we had the day to ourselves. 

It was good as we got to chill all day.  I still had to cook every meal but that was still reasonable. I didn't feel guilty one bit when I sat my butt down to watch tv.  My husband and I caught up on a whole bunch of shows!  Woo hoo!  

The kids got to play with their toys, read their books and just have fun...all day long.   They had favourite foods only.  Chocolate?  Sure...total food group that day.  Cookies, absolutely!  Hot cocoa...a must!  Bacon...lots and lots of bacon. 

The only downfall is that we were all feeling a bit unwell.  We all contracted a cold/mild case of the flu.  So it was probably good that we weren't with family.  So chilling was absolutely needed for us to all get better.   I can tell we are definitely good at chilling. 

And just like that, another Christmas!  I've got over 300 days to plan for the next one.  

No comments: