Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

It's hard to believe it's Christmas Eve.  Seems like the year has just whirled by and I barely blinked.  

Tomorrow, my one kid will be 9.  I still remember giving birth to her on Christmas Day and coming home later that week to stick her under the Christmas tree for a picture.  Other Christmas memories include having my husband home from surgery, having my youngest climb up on the train set as if she was Godzilla, putting up the baby hat on the tree that my Christmas baby was given by the nurses and putting up the ornaments on the tree...with each ornament having its own story. 

I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring.  Hopefully just lots of laughter and wonderful memories.  To you and your loved ones, may you have a wonderful day celebrating the holiday and each other.  

No comments: