Saturday, December 22, 2012

Scrubs

I've had to make some recent hospital visits.  Those are never fun, especially during Christmas time.  But it's not about me.  It's about the other person that it in the hospital.  They need people's support.  And if that means me going in to say hello, then that's what I will do.  

The ward I'm visiting has a lot of older people in it.  The nurses seem fantastic.  But they have terrible scrubs uniforms.  But I guess wearing the cool and cute ones are probably not a great idea in a ward with older patients. 

I'm contemplating going tomorrow.  But I'm not so sure.  I have a cold as my kids do.  I'm worried that the patient will catch it.  And that would just be terrible.  

Will give it some thought and go from there.  Sending good vibes hoping the patient is a-ok and  can go home for Christmas.  


No comments: