Friday, August 19, 2011

Trader Joe's

Ok, I've heard all the hype about Trader Joe's. But it's only recently that I've gone! I had a day off and wanted to go to the states to do some shopping. Just so happens my friend T also had the day off...so I asked her to go with me. SWEET.

We wanted to hit Costco, Fred Meyer's, Target and Trader Joe's. Well, that was our wish list. But we hit a bit of a wait at the border and we were concerned that we wouldn't be able to hit all the places. Thank goodness the line went fairly quickly and off we went!

Our first stop ended up being Trader Joe's. OMG. I heart this store! First of all, when the bananas are 19 cents a pound, what is not to love?! But I couldn't bring that over the border so it didn't matter how cheap it was. But I found some jalapeno cilantro hummus and some eggplant hummus. A-MAZ-ING! Cheap balsamic vinegar, neat baking section, and cheap cheese. Cheaper than Costco. Seriously. Heaven!

And great customer service to boot. You've found a new fan TJ! Will be back soon!

1 comment:

T said...

Woo hoo! I heart TJ's too!