Sunday, August 14, 2011

September

I feel that I've blinked and the summer is just about over. There are still a couple of weeks, but I know those will go fast. I've really enjoyed the pace of this summer. Lots to do, but no so much that I feel overwhelmed. Had a chance to visit with family I don't see often, chance to do outdoorsy things with the family and enjoyed some much needed chilling time too.

Come September, it's full force again. Every parent out there gets it...driving to lessons, helping with homework, getting ready for the next day, extra projects, still ensuring the house is running properly, working, etc. It's not that I don't enjoy it. But really, there are some days that I don't remember what I did earlier that morning let alone last week. It just is.

So, I am going to be mindful of the remaining weeks of summer before the craziness starts.

No comments: