Thursday, August 11, 2011

Career

There are times that I would consider a career change. And sometimes, I just go and see what the "new" job trends are. Apparently, being a chiropractic technologist is one of them. I had to look it up because I'm not sure what the difference was from a chiropractor.

Then I thought, would I want to go into the medical field? Perhaps. But at my age, I don't have the drive for something like that.

Perhaps something in web pages or in the creative field. But, people are being cut in droves.

Or something with the Canadian Space Agency. But there are no offices here in BC...you have to go to Ottawa. Just not the right time and really, I couldn't survive an 8 month winter.

Not that I'm in a rush to find something new as I really do enjoy my job. But sometimes I just want to get out of my comfort zone.

No comments: