Sunday, August 28, 2011

Camera

I bought a camera in March of this year. I really wanted a point and shoot that worked properly so that when I went on my Disneyland trip, I could capture moments and not have to worry if they were going to turn out or not. And I have used that camera a lot since March.

But I don't know what happened. The lens isn't working properly. When you press the power button, it only opens halfway. When you take a picture, it looks like someone looking through a half open eye. =(

Thank goodness for a warranty or I'd have to buy another camera. Of course, that didn't stop me from looking at other options. I considered the Exilim EX-H20G with Hybrid GPS. 500 shots per battery charge. That was a plus because I wouldn't want to worry when my battery was running out. And it had some other neat features too!

But I'll just keep that thought in my back pocket as my camera is currently being fixed. Let's hope back to normal!!

No comments: