Sunday, August 21, 2011

One more week

Sometimes I forget how much I need time away from the office. It's not that it's bad. But a break is just good for the mind, body and soul.

I have 1 week before I'm off for 2 weeks. I'm stoked. First week off is a week off with my girls. My hubby has to be away. But me and the girls will chill. We've definitely got plans...PNE, Grouse Mountain, Birch Bay to start off. We'll see what else we end up doing! Either way, it'll be fun.

The girls will also have some chill out time when my peeps come over to my house in between my first and 2nd week off. Time for some good eats and some good gabbing. The 4 of us together...it's going to be a fricken riot.

Then the second week off will be taking the kids to school the first 2 days. This will be a milestone for my youngest as she will be entering kindergarten. She's so ready! Originally I was going to take the kids to school the whole first week...then I thought I need a little time to myself too.

So 2 of my last days off will be to do things I want. I recently won a massage from Absolute Spa, so I'll be using that. I need some pampering too. I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the 2 days, but it will be for me and whatever I want. I'm feeling like my "bucket is empty" and it's time to fill it up again.

Can't wait for this week to be over!!

No comments: