Thursday, August 12, 2010

Winnebago Man

I know this is sad...but there is a show called the Ultimate Trailer Show and I just LOVE it. Basically it's a half hour show with a host who is quite funny, and the whole premise of the show is movie previews. Yep, a whole 1/2 hour of previews.

Today, I was watching it and they were talking about a documentary called the Winnebago Man. The title sounded terrible but I thought I'd just see what it was all about. Basically it's a guy that did commercials about RVs but it's the out takes that were the best things to watch. They made a movie about this guy, his life, where he is now and how pissed off a guy he is.

Now remember, he's supposed to be selling RVs. But all the out takes has him swearing about rv loans, how the door isn't working, swearing at flies because they are in this way...just think, CRANKY old guy with a severe attitude. But yet there was something about him that was actually quite endearing.

So thanks to the Ultimate Trailer Show, I'll be watching Winnebago Man in the near future.

No comments: