Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sink

It's hard to believe that I've been in my house for close to 6 years. It goes by so quickly. But what is hard to believe is how things break down within a certain period of time.

For whatever reason, my vegetable sprayer hasn't been working for I don't know how long. And yet I put up with it. But it would be nice if it did. And then there is some weird stuff seeping out the back of my kitchen sink handle. I don't even want to know.

I'm not good at fixing stuff so I just want to go and get something new. But then, I'd have to install it and maybe putting up with something wouldn't be so bad! I was looking at a sleek Kohler kitchen sink. It didn't have a price in the catalogue so I'm scared.

Oh well, hopefully that's only 1 thing that decides to break down. I can't afford too many more breakdowns!

No comments: