Thursday, August 12, 2010

Disney DVD

I sent in for one of those free Disney DVD planning DVDs. It finally came! It also came with some pamphlets to let me know about all the new things at Disneyland.

Seriously, within the first 3 minutes of the DVD, I was already tearing up. Everything is so magical...even the DVDs they do! But thinking about how my girls are just going to love this place. It really will be incredible and so magical for them.

The best part is, when we decide to go next year, it'll be a suprise. We'll have everything to go and put them in a car and tell them we're going someplace. They're going to be shocked! I can't wait!!!

Until then, I will have to hold onto my enthusiasm, make my list of antenna balls I want to get, and not say a word to the girls! FUN.

No comments: