Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trip Planning

Seems like I've been helping all my co-workers plan their trips this summer! I should be upset that I'm not going anywhere. But I'm suprisingly not. I'm having fun telling them all the places I visited, happy to talk about my adventures while there, the food, the culture...all of it.

And I'm extra happy as they are starting to get excited about their own trips! You can just see that they can't wait to get going. It'll be great when they come back and I get to see how the cities have changed.

Travelling and seeing the world is an amazing experience. In hindsight, I wish I did more and lived more in the moment while younger. Can you believe it, I was busy trying to save money?! I can't wait for these folks to have amazing adventures!!!

No comments: