Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Faucet

My kitchen sink faucet went wonky. Some piece that holds it in place melted. My husband fixed it so no longer moves around. However, it's still oozing some weird black stuff. And my vegetable sprayer isn't quite working either. When you press on the sprayer, it sprays weakly and the faucet is still running. Whatever. There's water coming out, I couldn't care too much.

Of course, when something is "broken," I always go and look to see what replacements there are. I looked at IKEA taps. Potential but I'm not sure how sturdy they are. I went to some high end bathroom shop near my work area. Apparently, I have to see my car, my kidney and my soul to get one. However, I did see some Hansgrohe ones that seemed reasonable and sturdy. But at this time, it's more of a need than a want. Other things that my money needs to go to...but it doesn't mean I can't drool over the product.

No comments: