Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zits

My brother is a secondary school teacher. I can't say I envy him because I wouldn't want 24 teenagers, day in and day out. I think this year has been a good year so far. He says that he can usually tell if it's a crap class or not. He's pretty excited about teaching an all girls class for auto. No, he's not a pervert. But if anything, it's pretty empowering for women to know what to do with their cars, oil change, etc. I think that's awesome.

Of course, with high school comes with teenage angst, zits, drama and LOTS of drama. Then it's chat about what boy/girl likes me, my mom is such a drag, what is the best acne treatment, OMG...did you see what she did? I can't deal with that stuff. There's already enough drama at work, I don't want to welcome any more.

So, good on my brother on being able to teach and deal with that kind of stuff...because I sure can't.

No comments: