Thursday, September 4, 2008

Odd

Sometimes my kids come up to me and tell me how scared they are. Who knows...sometimes it's a loud noise, a strange shadow, or just their imagination gone wild.

So, imagine my suprise when my youngest kid told me she was scared. She loves coasters, loves opening doors while mom is driving on the highway at 110km, jumps into the pool with no thought that she could drown...she hasn't taken lessons yet except whatever I've taught her, will run into the unknown all the fricken time. If there's something that her older sister is scared of, you know the youngest one is more than happy to try it.

So, my two kids were sitting in front of their computer playing a game. And my youngest starts howling about how scared she is. I thought maybe I had gotten them on some horror site. But no, my older daughter was playing a game where Strawberry Shortcake was riding a pony. Really? That's scary? Wow. Maybe I should threaten her with having to watch that game instead of a time out if she's behaving poorly.

No comments: