Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rings

I love rings. But I only wear 3...my wedding band and engagement ring on one hand. The other hand, I rotate through my different rings, but they are usually rings that I picked up in other countries. Everytime I look at the "travelling" ring, it helps me remember of a place I've been or it brings back a happy memory. And it's a small souvenir that is definitely easy to take home. But I really like looking at rings and trying them on.

I recently went to a social event, and every guy I saw basically had one ring which was the wedding ring. That's cool. But I wonder if shopping for wedding bands for men were as big of a thing.

Highly doubt it. When my now hubby went shopping for his ring with me, maybe 1/2 hour to pick out a ring. Yep...like the look. Yep. Feels good. Ok, this is the one. Well, that's good that he's not really into it. Leaves me more time to go shopping on my own for different rings. Better yet, go on another trip and buy another ring!

No comments: