Monday, December 26, 2011

Out of Place Item

I went out to go buy something today and the store was empty...it's Boxing Day!  SCORE.  Granted, it wasn't at a mall so I didn't have to worry about the really crazy crowds.  I even found parking soon as I got there.  Double score.

However, I didn't get a triple score as my item was out of stock.  But I did pay for the item so I could get the boxing day price.  YES!   And it got me out of the house for a little bit for some peace and quiet.  

When I went to pay for the item, I noticed that the counter was really high up.  Ummm...basically, the top of the counter was at my head!  But I noticed that they had one of the  medical step stool  right by there.  It was a tall stool too.  Thank goodness they had one or there's no way I could have signed for the item!  

Waiting patiently....

No comments: