Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Day 7

Time to head off to the Aquarium…to take a look at fish we weren’t able to see while in the water.  Definitely a small aquarium but it had some neat fish.  





And hey, what do you know…some time for the beach again.  Why not?  I even got a chance to go surfing again.   Didn’t matter that I absolutely sucked but I just loved surfing in that amazing setting.  Really just a stunning place to be for it. 




It was time to head back to the hotel for some good eats.  But before we ate, we watched the sunset.  And this night of all nights had the most amazing sunset that I’ve seen in a while.  Where this island is located, the sun sets very quickly.  And for whatever reason, the sunset had numerous shades of oranges and reds tonight.  I must have taken 50 pictures alone just of the sunset.  Thank goodness for digital cameras!










To make it even a better night, the Hilton set off a fireworks show.  Picture really doesn't do the show any justice!   From our balcony, we had the perfect view.  




My kids were thrilled...and tired by this time.  They fell asleep shortly after this show. 

No comments: