Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chapters

I LOVE Chapters.  OMG.  They really are the best!  I can never just walk in there to grab something and head out.  I always end up lingering.

The other night, I had to go there to pick up a Christmas gift.  Seemed like it was the only one in the damn city!  Despite the high price, I bought it as I went to numerous stores and the US to find it...none to be found.

One of the deals they had was spend $50 and you could buy this soft, beautiful, and wonderful blanket for $30 versus the $79 that it costs.  I thought about it and thought I shouldn't buy it.  But I just didn't know...such a great blanket and such a good deal!

When I went to go pay for my items, the sales clerk mentioned the deal to me.  I even asked him, "should I?  Do I need it?"  And of course the guy said yes.  He even mentioned he bought one for his mother and sister.  I succumbed and got it.

Because my receipt was over $50, I got a special card to get a further discount.  Well.  Wouldn't you know it? I won $25 of my purchase price which means I got my blanket for only $5!  The clerk even said that it was his first $25 win in the store!  YEAH.  So, not a huge win, but it was sure nice to get that blanky for such a great price.  Woo hoo!

No comments: