Friday, November 5, 2010

Congrats!

A good friend of mine asked me if I was busy the other day. And then she asked me a question that I would only be interested in..."did you have any dreams of babies lately?"

That was my cue to congratulate her as she was pregnant! I am just overjoyed at her having a baby because she will be an amazing mother. And her husband will be an incredible dad.

But I digress from the dream bit. With close friends, for whatever reason, I will dream about a baby and one of my good friends will be pregnant! Heck, this one girl didn't believe me, (hey Miss A), and sure enough, kid number 3.

And with this good friend, this dream was quite different. I had her husband chasing me down some skanky alley way and screaming at me the whole time. And when he got closer, he was screaming at me and saying "We're having a baby!!! And it's a girl!!!" Honestly, if that's not a clear message, I don't know what is.

I'll be putting in for that baby pool. Yep. I betting on a girl. Congrats to my lovely friend. I look forward to meeting your daughter.

No comments: