Friday, March 5, 2010

Responsibilities

With kids, a whole new batch of responsibilities come into your life. Some I was ready for. And some, you just have to make yourself ready for. I never thought much of life insurance...it seemed like I was betting on my own life.

But now with kids, in the event that anything happened to me, I want to make sure that I have something in place for them so that they are taken care of. Not only did I go out and get term life insurance, but I also have a life insurance policy that is for a very long duration. Pros and cons to each, but I had my reasons for getting both.

It's not that I want to die anytime soon...but my family deserves to be ok in the event that I go. If you haven't thought about it, think about it. That's my PSA for today.

No comments: